Legends of Mynos

The Wolverine Knights Chronicles

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Christian blogger, www.facebook.com/becka.goings

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Who Am I?



Who am I? I have no memory of myself, no clue who I am, aside from this necklace I wear. It is a gold chain which holds a massive tear-shaped lavender jewel. You would think such a large gem would be heavy, but it is not. I do not know what my name is. The man who found me, Sir Sebastian, merely calls me "Jewel", after the necklace. At least it's a name--an identity.

But my feelings are out of control. I know I've only just met the Wolverine knight who saved my life, but he's all I can remember. I awoke, looking into his eyes, feeling his arms around me. I long to feel them around me again.

But how can I be sure I do not have a suitor waiting for me? How can I be certain there is no one else in my life? Sebastian has vowed to find the man who beat me so brutally. I shiver just thinking about it. That monster could be anyone, even someone within the walls of Castle Templestone!

Am I truly safe?

The only safety I feel is when I'm with Sir Sebastian. I'm not even sure I want to know who I used to be. No doubt I would have to leave the castle. Leave him.

I pray that day never comes.

~~Jewel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home