Legends of Mynos

The Wolverine Knights Chronicles

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Christian blogger, www.facebook.com/becka.goings

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Geoffrey's Dilemma



I don't know what to do. I have feelings for Arianna that are far beyond brotherly. She's lost her entire family and she's crying out for someone to love, but I . . . I just can't. I am afraid of my own desires, afraid of being anything more than her protector.

Perhaps it has something to do with these strange, familiar feelings I get when I'm around her--as if I've known her my entire life. And yet, I know that's not true. I didn't meet her until I first saw her in Stollinshire. Every time we're close, all I want to do is protect her from the world and show her exactly what she means to me. But I'm too much of a coward. Imagine, a Wolverine knight, one of the King's Best, able to take on legions of men with his sword alone, afraid of one woman.

She is fully-grown, yet there is an innocence about her I do not want to spoil. If I told her I could walk on water, I do not doubt she would believe me. Her feelings for me are more than obvious, and it makes my resolve even harder to bear. Every day I wake up and wonder if I should give in, if I should tell Arianna what's truly in my heart. But every day I push her away, telling her she's like a sister to me.

I know I've broken her heart, on more than one occasion, and it's tearing away at my soul. I cannot stand it any longer. If I'm ever again alone with her, I do not believe I'll be able to hold back. At this point, I don't want to. I merely hope her gentle love can withstand my raging passion.





~~Sir Geoffrey of Emberdale

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home