Legends of Mynos

The Wolverine Knights Chronicles

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Christian blogger, www.facebook.com/becka.goings

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

An Unexpected Discovery

What in God's name am I going to do? The anger inside of me is welling up to the surface and it's hard for me to keep it tamped down. How can anyone beat a woman so badly you cannot see her features through her bruises? It disgusts me, and if I get my hands on the man responsible, I will kill him, no doubt.

Duncan and I found a woman on the fields near Castle Templestone, covered head to toe in bruises. She doesn't even know her own name! The only clue I have to her identity is a tear-shaped lavender jewel set in her necklace. I have been calling her "Jewel."



She asked me if I was an angel. My heart stopped. This poor woman thought she was dead!

Yes, I will make it my life's mission to find the bastard, the coward who did this to her and sink Fleetfire, my grandfather's sword, deep into his chest. Death is the least he deserves. I'll do whatever it takes to keep this woman away from him--no matter the cost.



~~Sir Sebastian of Tabrinth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home