Legends of Mynos

The Wolverine Knights Chronicles

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Christian blogger, www.facebook.com/becka.goings

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

THE WOLVERINE AND THE FLAME IS NOW AVAILABLE!!

YES, I'M YELLING!!



Find out how it all ends! This book has been a long time in coming. I'm SOOO excited to see it up on Samhain's website. :D Sir Ethan of Krey was so FUN to write! I never knew what a passionate man he was until he told me to write his story. I hope you have as much fun reading it as I had writing it. It's bittersweet watching this series come to an end, but so fulfilling to be able to finally bring you the last chapter.

But you've got to ask yourself... is this truly the end?

:)

http://www.samhainpublishing.com/romance/the-wolverine-and-the-flame

~~Becka
http://www.rebeccagoings.com/

11 Comments:

Blogger Pam P said...

Congrats on the print, Becka, it sure was a long time coming (I read the first book in the series some time ago). I was just getting ready to go offline and happened to hear your yell, lol.

9:25 AM  
Blogger J said...

Congrats on the new release! So are you thinking of a spinoff series, maybe?

9:52 AM  
Blogger MsSnarkyPants said...

Congrats on your release! It sounds great!

10:21 AM  
Blogger Becka said...

Jenny,

Thanks!

To quote Mynos the Dragon: "If there’s one thing I’ve learned through the ages, children, it’s that anything is possible.". :P

I do not have any current plans to write more, but that's only because I haven't plotted anything out. However, I would love to expand on my world and explore different areas of it.

Lord knows there are MANY different directions I could go in terms of "spin-offs". :)

~~Becka

10:24 AM  
Blogger lrhubble said...

This sounds great. congrats on the release. Love the cover.

10:39 AM  
Blogger Carolan Ivey said...

I luurrrrrrve the cover!!!

11:11 AM  
Blogger Kat Hall said...

Is this the end, you say!!! I certainly hope not. I did give you an idea about another story in this series. I loved the Rose and I feel connected to this series since I made the comment about the original cover being so dark and it was changed to these beautiful covers.

11:30 AM  
Blogger acdaisy95 said...

Congrats on the new release! I really like your cover. Looks awesome!

12:58 PM  
Blogger Christina said...

Congratulations on the release! Awesome series! Love your work Becka!

2:49 PM  
Blogger Becka said...

Congratulations to acdaisy95!! She's the winner of THE WOLVERINE AND THE FLAME! :D

Please email me privately at rebeccagoings @ gmail.com (no spaces) and I'll get your PDF (or format of your choice) out to you ASAP.

Thank you to everyone who entered, and I hope you all enjoy the book! :D Congrats again to my winner!

~~Becka
http://www.RebeccaGoings.com

3:13 PM  
Blogger Caffey said...

Gosh, this cover is so beautiful! I remember I met you Rebecca when this book came out for the short time and so much that you wanted to get this out again. I'm so glad you did! COngrats on the print too!

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home