Legends of Mynos

The Wolverine Knights Chronicles

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Christian blogger, www.facebook.com/becka.goings

Monday, August 14, 2006

Welcome to the Legends of Mynos!

Hello, everyone, and welcome to the Legends of Mynos blog! As if I need another place to blog... :P But I have an exclusive blog for my B.E.A.S.T. series and I thought why not one for my fantasy series?

To give a little background, there are three books in this trilogy, and they are entitled:

THE WOLVERINE AND THE ROSE
THE WOLVERINE AND THE JEWEL
THE WOLVERINE AND THE FLAME

The story behind these books has been with my since I was a 13 year old child. Therefore, this series is very special and important to me, for sentimental reasons. It was with THIS very story that I used to imagine myself published as a starry-eyed, young teen back in the day. Seeing this series published is the culmination of a dream, a dream come true. I have proven to myself, that little girl, that I have done it, and I'm so very proud of myself.

This series is contracted at Samhain Publishing and has tentative release dates in 2007. MARCH for book one, JULY for book two, and NOVEMBER for book three.

The cool thing is each one of these books will be going to print, and Samhain has deals with both Borders and Waldenbooks for their print releases! So I have a real chance to reach the world at large with this series.

In this blog, I'll talk more about this series, post a few tidbits about how it came to be, share with you some notes I've written over the years, give you some excerpts, and perhaps go into detail on each of the characters. There are SO many characters from this series, I could seriously do a Character Profile every week and not run out of material for a LONG time. :P So we'll see how this blog grows and evolves.

If you would like to see a "movie" I made for the first book, you can view it here:

http://www.rebeccagoings.com/videos/watr_1.wmv

Check back often, as I'm planning on keeping this blog updated as much as possible. :)

~~Becka

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home